Haleakala EcoTours is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and activity for all our employees and
guests. We have developed a comprehensive preparedness plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
in order to safeguard the safety and health of everyone on our tours. Below is a summary of what to
expect on your Haleakala EcoTours adventure:
• Thorough training of staff on preventing the spread of germs and viruses
• All common areas will be sanitized
• All vehicle interiors will be sanitized
• All gear will be sanitized
• Masks will be worn by all employees
• Wear a mask
• Have temperature taken
• Sanitize hands
• Answer health questions regarding COVID-19
• Practice social distancing as much as possible
• Masks should be worn by all attendees (both staff and guests)
• Maintain social distancing as much as possible
• If you or a member of your party feels ill at any time during your tour, stop immediately and
report it to our staff
Together, we can provide a safe and incredibly fun activity to enjoy while on Maui.
Mahalo for your cooperation and understanding and get ready to enjoy the best tour…EVER!
* This plan is based on information from the CDC and OSHA at the time of its development and is
subject to change based on further information provided by the CDC, OSHA, and other government and
public health officials. Haleakala EcoTours may amend this plan based on safety, operational needs, and new
If anyone is unable or unwilling to comply, or have failed to meet the COVID safety requirements, we have the right to refuse service for the safety of both staff and visitors.