Road to Hana Tour
Enjoy the world-famous Road to Hana!
Soak up all the incredible views of rainforests, waterfalls, and beaches leading you to the charming town of Hana. Highlights include Keanae Peninsula, Kahanu Garden, Waianapanapa State Park, and Hāna town.
- 11 passenger transit
- Interpretive Tour provided by NAI Certified Guides
- Custom and private tours available
- Multi-Lingual Interpretive Mobile App (Free Download)
- Best Online Price: Adult $155 – Child $120
Road to Hāna Private Luxury Tour
Price: Entire luxury transit van: $1,705
*plus taxes and fees.
Resort and Hotel pickup available. Pick-up Times Vary.
Check-in time: 8:00am
Return Time: 3:00pm- 4:00pm
Highlights of the Tour Include:
This small village has a rich cultural history that is prevalent today. Keanae is one of the major commercial wetland taro farming regions in the state.
Kahanu National Tropical Garden
Home to Piilanihale Heiau, believed to be the largest ancient man-made structure in all of Polynesia. This lovingly maintained garden is about more than just good looks, the culture, and history that comes with these plants connects its visitors to old Hawaii.
Waianapanapa State Park
A stunning black sand beach with an ocean cave that can be traveled through to the ocean. There’s also a natural lava sea arch.
Hana is considered to the “Real Hawaii” by many for having remained unchanged relative to the rest of Hawaii’s development. This small town is quiet, beautiful, and a very important place for the people of Hawaii.
*Locations, attractions, and activities are subject to weather conditions.
• Interpretive Tour provided by NAI Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG)The National Association for Interpretation (NAI) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) professional association for those involved in the interpretation of natural and cultural heritage resources..
• Drive to us or get picked up