Haleakalā Sunset Tour
The Sunset Tour offers all the first-class service and sights as the Classic with the addition of a 5-star dinner at the Hali’imaile General Store. This exhilarating tour begins with a guided vehicle tour of Upcountry Maui. Our NAI Certified Interpretive Guides will share with our guests the unique Culture and History of Maui and specifically the Upcountry area during the tour. Once inside Haleakala National Park, our interpretive guides will explore subjects such as the distinct Geology and Ecology of the surrounding area. Other topics of discussion include Traditional Ocean Navigation and Hawaiian Mythology. Once the sun goes down, our guests will be treated to one of the best places on earth for viewing the nighttime sky.
- Hotel Transportation
- 25 passenger Mini-bus
- Interpretive Tour provided by TWO NAI Certified Guides
- Haleakalā National Park Tour –Haleakalā EcoTours is authorized by the National Park to provide tours and services
- Upcountry Tour – Haiku, Makawao, Kula
- North Shore Tour – Paia, Ho’okipa, Haiku
- Central Maui Tour – Kahului, Wailuku
- Multi-Lingual Interpretive Mobile App (Free Download)
- Interpretive Booklet and Guide
- Dining experience provided at the famed Hali’imaile General Store
Book early and save! Advance pricing is available online for bookings made at least 72 hours ahead of the tour date. Bookings made less than 72 hours before the tour will be charged the retail rate. All bookings include meals and are subject to Hawaii State Tax. Effective April 2020 the National Park Service requires an Entrance and Service fee applied to all participants of National Park commercial tours.
Advance Price (including meal): Adult $215 – Child $195
Retail Price (including meal): Adult $235 – Child $215
Interested in a private tour for your group? Call us for pricing at (808) 575-9575.
Resort and Hotel pickup available. Pick-up Times Vary.
Pick-up Time: 1:30-2:30pm
Return Time: 10:00pm- 11:00pm