Haleakalā Sunrise Tour
The Sunrise Tour offers guests an opportunity of a lifetime to view the sunrise from atop Haleakala at 10,000 ft.
A first-class experience is offered as our certified guides provide a tour of Haleakalā National Park, including the world famous Sunrise at the Summit of Haleakalā. The tour is an exciting and informative guided vehicle tour of Haleakala National Park, Upcountry tour, North Shore Tour, and Central Maui Tour. Your day starts when we pick you up from your hotel. From that moment you begin your interpretive experience. Once inside Haleakala National Park, our interpretive guides will explore themes such as the unique Geology and Ecology of the surrounding area. Our NAI Certified Interpretive Guides will share with guests the thrilling Culture and History of Maui as we tour Haleakalā National Park, Upcountry Maui, the North Shore, and Central Maui.
- Hotel Transportation
- 25 passenger Mini-bus
- Interpretive Tour provided by TWO NAI Certified Guides
- Haleakalā National Park Tour –Haleakalā EcoTours is authorized by the National Park to provide tours and services
- Upcountry Tour – Haiku, Makawao, Kula
- North Shore Tour – Paia, Ho’okipa, Haiku
- Central Maui Tour – Kahului, Wailuku
- Multi-Lingual Interpretive Mobile App (Free Download)
- Interpretive Booklet and Guide
Book early and save! Advance pricing is available online for bookings made at least 72 hours ahead of the tour date. Bookings made less than 72 hours before the tour will be charged the retail rate. All bookings include meals and are subject to Hawaii State Tax.
Advance Price: Adult $140 – Child $120
Retail Price: Adult $160 – Child $140
Interested in a private tour for your group? Call us for pricing at (808) 575-9575.
Pick-up Times Vary
Check-in Time: 3:00am
Return Time: 11:00am- 12:00pm